Montag, 14. Oktober 2013

Dortmund



1988-2013

25 years dogshow in Dortmund for me!


What great moments I had in Dortmund!

FCI-Eurpasiegerin with Beira de la Maison d´Origine (owned by Linda van den Berg - thank you Linda for this great job!)
Two times Bundessieger with Ch. Mirage(owned by G. Elsner)
(in the 1990th :-)!

VDH-Europajugendsieger und BOB with my beloved Lhasa Apso Mia in 2001 

And of course all the results from my first bitch Ch.Sel. Gwenhwyfar van Termey and all the
 Briards "de la Porte de Pantin"

But the very special moments were the shows with my unique boy

 C.I.E, Worldwinner Ch. Sel. 
 O´Remington Steele Nadina Sis

FCI-100- Youthwinner 2011
VDH-Europe-Youthwinner 2011
Bundessieger 2011
Bundessieger 2012 
and Vize-Bundessieger 2013 (best black male)

Thank you Zsofi for this special pics!!!





Thank you Giovanna Mazzotti for this  nice pics from the Bundessiegershow 2013!!!





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen